11 September 2011

surprise...


i mean, her winning comment was a petite bit threatening. she's planning on making a piece of jewelry that will make me jealous. she even swore that i'd rue the day i said i hated gold. i think she even raised one clenched fist when she was writing her comment.




but i'm not scared of a genius piece of gold. neither is sheyna. hope you enjoy your gift, lauren! can't wait to see what you make. besides me giggle.

be back in a bit with more...i'm in the middle of some deadlines and need to throw all of my best words elsewhere. not that i've been throwing good ones down here lately, yes?

not like these. that was a funny story, wasn't it?

gimme bar. love it.

5 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Oh my! How I missed your blog. I have a lot of catching up to do. Yay!

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

YAYAYAY!!! I never win a thing ever. I'd like to thank the Gods of naptime, without whom I might never comment on blogs such as this fine one here.

I'll make you proud.

traci said...

Yours is a blog I read frequently, and I love it! They are often gut-busters! I also read Bunny Victorious, who is also a fan of yours, no? Do you know where Bunny is these days? I figured all of you blogger-types kept tabs on one another...

dee said...

You're the cutest. You made a giveaway winner announcement charming. I just heart you, Karey M. ;)

Unknown said...

This is a very good post! I admire the way you shared this topic! Keep it up a good job! credit report and score
=> Progressive Home Advantage <=

=> Home Insurance Quotes <=

=> Best Home Insurance <=


Always verify the truth before taking any legal actions. Hope this problem is already fixed.

1. Interior Decorating Blogs

2. Home Decorating Tips

3. Home Decorating