30 September 2009

dj esmé...

there are moments when the girlies three are not remotely sweethearts. moments when i can't, for the life of us, find one smidge of glitter on any of 'em.

{and i do try, you know. because i seem to require glitter to somehow smile. breathe, even. and because it's for the life of us.}

but when i listen to esmé sing miss polly had a dolly to grae? well. to me, it's a sweetheart moment. for sure.

and when i listen to the last four or five seconds of this clip? mémé's augh and her droppin' of the mic. those grae-girl giggles. well. there's my glitter.


misspolly.mp3



i just wanted to remember this. i will probably need to remember this when they come home from school this afternoon. my little...sweethearts.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

i love it. my mom has a cassette tape full of me singing with abandon, just like esmé is here. she counts among her most prized possessions, hehe ;)

xo
kelly

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh...I want to hear it! I must be doing something wrong, as it won't play for me! Ack! I know what you mean my dear.....and glitter IS necessary. For sure...
xoxo
Melis

Unknown said...

how sweet!

Amie Adams said...

THAT is adorable. I wish I had captured more of the singing when they were little.

I love listening to my guys when they are talking to themselves and imagining with their toys.

Anonymous said...

love!!! this! so adorable. so sweet!

ZDub said...

That is so very sweet, I can't stand it!

Elle Bee said...

So so cute.
Elle

Jessie said...

Angel voice... :)

I can hear her smile, and it made me grin, too.

Relyn Lawson said...

For years I've had this dream in the back of my mind. I want to make a tape of laughter. Just laughing people. People snorting and giggling, guffawing and shouting. I said tape. Do you see how long I've had this dream. Do you see? I'd have to include grae's giggles on my cd. Oh yes, I think I would.