14 September 2011

look-alikes...

uncle sugar was wondering why i had this photo on my inspiration board.



i told him that little bits of each of them reminded me of him. he gave me that look he usually gives me after i speak, and i just knew what he was going to say.

kar? he said, walking away. "i'm not a rapper."

about an hour later, he and lill were busting out all the lyrics to the message. someone's in denial, yes?

does your love look like someone famous? also, i think it's a compliment when i tell pat he looks like a blend of mos def, common, and picasso, don't you? found here.

9 comments:

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

My husband is a dead ringer for Kid Rock (but with short, Republican hair). I find him wildly handsome and unique looking, but unfortunately he is extremely hurt when people tell him that. Which they do. All the time.

leigh said...

My SIL thinks my love looks like a younger William Petersen from CSI (Grissom), which... I suppose he does, but I think he's a ringer for Ron Livingston - but with Brad Pitt's eyes.

Unknown said...

My husband keeps getting told he looks like a combination of Shia LaBeouf and Christian Bale...

melissa loves said...

Uh, shit YEAH, it's a compliment! Love that....I think my hubs looks like the asian version of Sydney Poitier...check it: Sydney: http://pinterest.com/pin/624039/
Joel: http://pinterest.com/pin/669064/
Am I RIGHT?! :)
xoxo
Melis

beth said...

i know it sounds untrue, but the hubby is often told he looks like george clooney or pierce brosnan.

grey hair and laugh lines make him look sexy...why are men so lucky this way ?

Erin O. said...

My man is TALL and sports long hair and a goatee. He often gets asked if he's a professional wrestler. Ah, no.

krista said...

you had me at mos def.

honestly, i don't think my man looks like anyone but himself. and i kind of love him for that.

Miss B. said...

I can't believe how lucky you and all your commentors are to be married to such hot guys. The Fancy is pretty unique looking but he thinks he looks like the Werewolf (sp?) in True Blood, lol. Talk about confident.

Richie Designs said...

love me so Mos Def