02 December 2009

me and my girl...

esmé and i just spent the most delightful ten or more like twenty minutes scrolling through some pretty stunning spaces. i think it's funny to see what moves her...





and audrey.




she honestly put her face smack against the monitor, gasped, and asked is that a fairy? in, like, the deepest what chu talkin' 'bout, willis voice i've ever heard from her mouth.


she thinks there's a lot of love in this house...




and i think she's a little in love with this boy.




she is also...and i quote...having this tub for christmas. she assures me she will share it with me and only me.




apparently, i don't screech like lill and grae do when she peeps in the tub. and on esmé's list of stellar tub-mate traits, this is king.

the first two photos were snatched from the english muse. wow and wow and wow. a very cool space. the rest are from like a butterfly in your house, a perfectly named space, for sure. it is full of magic. have a sweet day, you. my girl and i may pop by later. so if my comments read like c-a-t and p-u-p, blame her. catch you later, friends. and xoxo.

13 comments:

Richie Designs said...

"peeps in the tub" too cute.

but I agree not on my stellar tub-mate list of traits to have!

Kelly said...

i love that she loves audrey. make me love her just a tad more :)

xo
kelly

Jane Flanagan said...

I love that wall of tea too. And I think she's right - Audrey is a fairy!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I adore what she adores....and am moved by that tea wall, Audrey's beautiful face,that kitchen and that sweet chocolate covered boy! Esme is spot on, as usual! :)
xo
Melis

The House That A-M Built said...

She IS an Audrey... with her cute little haircut. Precious little darling! A-M xx

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

viewing the world through esme's eyes - love that!

Anna said...

Adorable. Love the magic through her eyes.

meezo said...

oh, your esme sounds like the spunkiest thing. makes me think of when my girlies were her age. i'd love to have tea with her and audrey.

Lauren said...

I really just love that tea wall:)
I am also a huge fan of your blog and your work. When I think about it, it makes me blush. Sigh, thank you for bringing wonderful things to everyone.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

........................................

Kristin said...

this is adorably sweet. ;)

ZDub said...

Esme has fabulous taste. That tea wall is to die for.

Mrs.French said...

she's a lot like her momma...full of taste and pretty darn hilarious to boot...i am thinking an arranged marriage...mine is pretty perfect too. xo t