23 May 2012

my words, elsewhere...


well, hell's bells. what is wrong with me these days? i seem to write anywhere-but-here! i think i need a redesign. of my life, maybe, but it'll be easier to begin with my blog, yes?

anyway. i wrote another little thing for the equals project. there's a lot of thoughtful writing over there. it's become a daily.

in other news, the girlies three and i got some painful shots in preparation for indo. for some reason, this has emboldened esmé in odd ways. i overheard her telling our neighbor that she wouldn't have to stay away from animals frothing at the mouth anymore. like that happens. and when grae was asking if an alert on telly was for a tornado, she seemed crazy relieved. 

not scared of tornados anymore! she crowed. i got the shot!

no. that was typhoid, honey.

lovely list here.

6 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

So happy to see your plans coming along nicely. I hate shots! They make me queasy and achy.

layla said...

that esme must hear everything exactly the way she wants to hear it... a gal after my own heart!

thank you for sharing the equals project. i may have to call in sick to work, as i'm utterly consumed!

la la Lovely said...

gosh, i've been stalking your site looking for new words. loving the equals project too....
xo . trina
and cheers to your brave girls!

Pam said...

Oh, let them think the shot also gives them the power to be invisible!

Estelle Hayes said...

Lady, I'll take your words where ever they are...off to check on the Equels Project.

P.S. always love hearing about the many ways your girls are brave.

Valerie {all mussed up} said...

I just found your lovely blog via DesignMom -- and how neat that you're getting ready to go to Indo! I spent my first two decades of my life on Java, and I miss it dearly. Where will you be? (: