02 March 2010

my girl...

mary opened a new shop.

no no no. we've not broken up. she's still allowing me to scribbble on some of her photographs. just not this one.








which is a shame, really. because i had a really really naughty few sentences for this little guy.




i'm beyond proud of mary. you already know this. and mary already knows this. i tell her nearly daily that her art is one of my most favorite things in life.

so many of you ask how i can write the things i write over on the sweeterie. it's easy.

i've got her pictures whispering in my ear.

visit mary swenson photography. i bet you'll smile. it's like spring, isn't it? yes, it is. xoxo.

16 comments:

Brandi said...

how funny. i came across mary's shop yesterday and wrote a little post about it. her work is so lovely. it'd be nice to follow her around and see what she sees.

karey m. said...

you wrote about my mary?! i will race over to read your words right now!


you're a sweetheart, brandi. you just are.

mary said...

Oh, God. I am beet red. You are really too much!! xoxo

Mary said...

I was truly excited to see Mary's new shop. I visit her site almost daily to get a dose of pretty. Love it!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Mary....is extraordinary. An effervescent and an extraordinary mixed together makes a....extraefferary
:) The two of you are so magical and so lovely! I am so happy to know you.
xoxo
melis

Barchbo said...

Gorgeous!

Destri said...

love....I am over on A Few of My Favorite Things this week guest blogging, and you are on my list of course!
That tease was not very nice...what was the naughty line?

Mrs.French said...

i think i may have said it a million times...the 2 of you are one of my favorite teams. but i have to say, that you are pretty amazing separately too...xo t

Richie Designs said...

you guys...are killing me with good stuff.

yesterday's t.ruffle? made my heart skip a beat but I couldn't tell you there since you don't let us

;)

Kenziepoo said...

Wow, love her work! Gorgeous. I think I need to purchase a few things from her site!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

a break-up of the t.ruffle girls is something my heart couldn't take.

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Love Mary. And her work. And you, Karey? I love you, too. And your words.

xoxo,
-maria

dee said...

Oh, congrats to sweet Mary. She--both of you--never cease to amaze or inspire me:) xo

Em-Jae said...

"i've got her pictures whispering in my ear" -- love it.

Laura Trevey said...

These are so beautiful...

Kristin said...

i'm continually amazed by the photos she takes. the feelings she evokes. it's magic.